There are a number of ways you can get involved in the supply chain now.
- sign up to HS2 supply chain communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- register with the procurement sites Bravo Solution and CompeteFor
- visit the HS2 business page
- keep an eye on contract awards at the HS2 contract page and get in touch with those awarded major contracts (this table is updated weekly)
- contact the Tier 1 Joint Venture companies to engage with their supply chain: SCS , Align, CEK and BVV
- keep a look out for supply chain events in the region
- contact the SCR Growth Hub for advice and support
- download these guides from HS2 Ltd Supplier Guide Supply Chain FAQs
- need financial support? have a look at the Rail Supply Growth Fund
- need advice on best practice? Have a look at the Rail Supply Group
Other things to do:
- Get in touch via the contact form
- Follow @SheffCityRegion on twitter
- Share your support on Twitter #ontrack4hs2
- Become an ontrack4hs2 case study
- Use our logo on your website with a link to ours.
- Right click the image below and select ‘save as’ to make a copy of our logo.